Edibles Inc Sunshower Gummies
Sunshower Gummies 75mg THC (Baked Edibles)
Each bottle contains 15 Sunshower Gummies, 5mg of THC per gummy, 75mg THC total per bottle.
Glucose, sugar, gelatin, sorbitol, citric acid, natural flavour, artificial flavour, food colouring, cannabis extract, grapeseed oil, vegetable oil, vegetable wax.
Produced in a facility that also handles nuts.
Out of stock
Longest-running medical cannabis bakery in Canada, based out of Victoria B.C.
Have the longest-running commercial medical cannabis bakery in Canada, based out of Victoria, BC. They source 100% of their cannabis from federally-licensed MMAR growers who have been growing cannabis in BC for over 20 years. The oil from this cannabis is tested for pesticides and other impurities by a Health Canada-approved analytics lab before being turned into our wonderful edibles.
- Raspberry: Made with BC raspberry juice from the south Okanagan, lightly touched with fresh lemon juice, this gummy comes off with the jammy notes of a good, homemade preserve.
- Blackberry: A deep, dark gummy cooked with BC blackberry puree. Tart and rich, this gummy dominates the palate the rich, deep flavours of a good bottle of red wine and finishes off with a touch of black currant.
- Green Apple: Light and refreshing, this gummy shines. The aroma on this one is phenomenal, it will put you in the mind of sitting in a sunny apple orchard the day of harvest. The flavour is lightly tart, like a freshly picked granny smith apple.
- Mango Tangerine: Sunny and tropical, this gummy rolls with the essence of phillipino mango, brightened with a touch of organic tangerine oil. Citrus, peach and tropical fruit notes make this a complex fruit bomb of a gummy.
- Pineapple: Golden, juicy and deep, this gummy has the rich, mouth puckery flavour of natural pineapple juice, picked up with a light citrus bite at the end. A great palate cleanser, between flavours.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.